I think Greg and I have had at least five friends tell us that we need a blog... so guys, here it is. The contents of this blog will be limited to our activities/adventures and its purpose will be to update friends, family (and strangers, I guess) on what Greg and Erica Hone are up to. I plan to set up another blog, on which I will post observations and commentary about whatever topic I happen to be considering that day. I don't plan to include any of that crap (which tends to create divisiveness among friends) in these posts. Although this blog belongs to both Greg and myself, I highly doubt you can expect to ever see a post written by the former. His typical excuse is that "he'll do (insert activity here) when he graduates." The fact of the matter is, I still haven't been able to convince him to embrace Facebook, so I'm sure blogging will be just as unappealing to him -- graduated or not. The other thing I realized when I caught the vision of blogging about our life was that I am going to have to be better about taking pictures of what we're up to -- something that I've never been very good at. A blog is just so darn boring without something visual.
I really do hope that you enjoy taking this journey with us and look forward to sharing in your lives, as well.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for this. You may not be good at pictures but your words compensate for lack of. You and Greg will both be so happy to have some documentation of your daily usual:) Love ya!
ReplyDelete